Форум Торонто - Torontovka.com
[Search] [Rules] [Register] [Login]
Forums » Archive » Dykes 
Page: [1]
Posted on Monday, January 13, 2003 1:31:00 PM

We've been to a club of lesbians yesterday. Simple, cozy lounge...R&B and hip-hop music....I actually seem to like it, after all black people know how to shake their bootie.

I can't type much, because I injured my pinky. Over the weekend I set in the emergency of a hospital for 10 hours and they still did not see me.....Canadian Health system:(...but that is just a deviation.

Dykes...some looked real, some looked like regular girls, women. Many were pretty....one tried to hit on me...do you think that being a lesbian is an abnormality....what do you think causes it....what do you think about this matter in general?
Posted on Monday, January 13, 2003 1:40:00 PM

loool, oh my god i hurt my pinky, just put some ice on it and stop whining ;)
Posted on Monday, January 13, 2003 1:44:00 PM

hmm, interesno poprobovat' and need an excuse :-)?

po-moemy est neskolko tipov

1. te kotorym mizhiki fizicheski ne interesny - eto ne lechitsya

2. te kotoryh muzhiki ne interesuyut po psihologicheskim prichinam - oni prosto messed up somehow,

3 i te u kogo nastolko high drive i lyubopytstvo chto oni ne proch poiti i s temi i s drugimi.

Po-moemy eto prosto raznie proyavleniya chelovecheskoi sekcualnocti. No - pervyh ya ne ponimayu sovsem, vtoryh eshe kak-to mogu ponyat a tretyi eto samyi interesnyi vid ;-)
Posted on Monday, January 13, 2003 2:15:00 PM

В тему, рекомендую посмотреть: "Kissing Jessica Stein" http://us.imdb.com/Title?0264761
Posted on Monday, January 13, 2003 2:16:00 PM

Персонально - мне все ровно. Это, конечно, уменьшает выбор для противоположного пола, но с другой стороны говорят что голубых больше чем лесбиянок, так что не так все и плохо. Кстати, Малыш, Dykes обычно называют женщин ну скажем с несовсем женственными качествами (в том числе внешними), тех кто обычно исполняет роль мужчины...и не только по дому. Я бы не стал так их называть в лицо, разве что если ты являешься одной из них (это не к тебе, Малыш, а in general) или же длина твоих волос достаточно коротка чтобы исключить попытку за них ухватиться. Хотя в этой ситуации я думаю все бы обошлось отработанной прямой справа или ударом головой туда же. Это так же как черные друг друга называют ниггас - для них это в кайф, но если цвет твоей кожи не совсем, или скажем совсем не смуглый, и ты находишься на углу Финч и Джейн (возле Прайс Чопер), я бы подумал дважды.

ПС Q: Как называют лесбиянку с толстыми пальцами?
A: Well hung
Posted on Monday, January 13, 2003 2:26:00 PM

Yes, pitachok, I knew that....but when we came, they told us it is a dykes night...thanx for clarifying though:)

Marmelot, I met a woman (type 3) yesterday, an Indian healer...she told me a story about her finding out her birth date, which was also a sign for her to teach kids. March 4. (March forth....aka go ahead:))...
She had a very masculine energy, even though she looked like a woman..at first she was hitting on my boy, then she was hitting on me, then on both of us....so after she glewed a little Indian stone on my forehead, we decided to leave:)

Posted on Monday, January 13, 2003 2:33:00 PM

Dykes...some looked real, some looked like regular girls, women. Many were pretty....one tried to hit on me...do you think that being a lesbian is an abnormality....what do you think causes it....what do you think about this matter in general?

Chitala,chto osnovnaya prichina "lesbiyanstva"i gomoseksualizma--sboi v gormonal'noi sisteme,chto vpolne veroyatno...vrode dazhe lechitcya...Estestvenno, being a lesbian or a gay IS,indeed, an abnormality...fizicheskaya i psihicheskaya...inogda,kak kto-to skazal,tol'ko psihicheskaya,chto izlechimo na entom urovne...However,the fact that all of a sudden there is sooo many of them(gays and lesbians) makes me think that at least 50% either fake it to catch ppl's attention or experience a psychological side of it...None of these ppl bother me personally,but I think that in Canada we make a big deal out of this issue...
Posted on Monday, January 13, 2003 3:51:00 PM

I personally believe that there is nothing wrong with lesbians.
Most of sensitive, sexually advanced women at least once in their life time tried experience with a woman. In Ancient cultures you might see records of "romantic" relationship between two women. It is very fulfilling, let's say. Women can understand, feel one another much better. But obviously, it is very individual. There must be a chemistry. As in any other relationship.
KISSING JESSICA STEIN is very nice romantic comedy. I would suggest for many of you to see it. There is something to laugh and learn...:-)
And I have nothing against gay. I found them very interesting, funny, loving, very educated most of the time, artistic people. I never heard them complain about life as much as straight people do.
Posted on Monday, January 13, 2003 4:17:00 PM

Anybody going against mother nature will have to suffer consequences both physical(deseases etc) and social. As far as reasons for attraction to the same sex latest brain research suggest that both gays and lesbian suffered brain damage at mothers womb. I'm reading a great book now which I recommend to everybody. Its called "Biology Of Love" by Arthur Yanov.
This book is about brain and relationship between psychology and brain physiology.
Posted on Monday, January 13, 2003 4:46:00 PM

Social concequences is a questionable thing at best cuz social rules are different for different sociums.

Also there's a good chance of catching whatever even if you're not quite going against mother nature.

Understanding of 'going against mother nature' depends on the prevalent point of view in society.

I agree - people's behavior is dictated by their brain chemistry to a great extent. Whether it's good or bad is a different question.

Sometimes something that's not right is not necessarily bad and is tolerated.

Inogda pravda stanovitsya zabavno kak 'borb'e za svobody pluralizma' to, kakim obrazom ty trahaesh partnera stanovitsya edinstvennym 'flagom i barabanom' otdelnyh grupp. Da pust' razvlekayutsya kak hotyat, lish-by nichego mne ne navazyvali :-)
Page: [1]
Forums » Archive » Dykes 
Copyright © 2020 Torontovka.com, All rights reserved