Форум Торонто - Torontovka.com
[Search] [Rules] [Register] [Login]
Forums » Archive » Измена - что это? 
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] All
Posted on Tuesday, June 6, 2006 2:35:25 PM

«Most people don't know what they are doing and why. They do things repetitively, over and over...»

at least you admitted it. good, it's the first step towards rehabilitation
Posted on Tuesday, June 6, 2006 2:48:56 PM

Ахренеть неужели что бы обьяснить измену надо 240 постов накатать???
-----
Не шалю, никого не трогаю, починяю примус....
Posted on Tuesday, June 6, 2006 3:26:52 PM

«At the end most people die with sadness, a feeling of futility...they were chasing a dream all their lives and die with empty hands, like Alexander the Great...»

Даша, да почём ты знаешь как отходил Александр Великий? и ты хочешь сказать, что твоя жизнь более осмысленна, чем жизнь Александра Великого? сколько ты вообще умирающих людей видела, чтобы оценивать как либо и чью либо кончину?

ох....беда...."кас вы шхуну назовёте, так она и поплывёт"....
Posted on Wednesday, June 7, 2006 12:18:03 AM

«For someone having children can be meaningful for another it would not. It is not the act itself, but the intention, the motive behind it.»

You are talking like an Aristotlelean :) I agree with what you are saying, but thats not what I was really talking about. I was talking more about the meaning of life as a whole, as opposed to the activities that it consists of. I guess that one can argue that life's meaning lies in the very activities that it consists of, but I am talking about a larger scale. The question is what is the meaning of life? Why are we here? If you look at these questions from a non-esoteric stand point, I think that the meaning of life is different for everyone, and that each person finds meaning in something else. One person can find their purpose in raising kids, while another person can find meaning in building their career and so forth.

When you look at the same question from a spiritual perspective, the meaning of life cannot be different for everyone if we agree that there is only one G-d (if we believe that there is one at all). I personally believe in reincarnation, and thus believe that we live many lives and that each life's purpose/meaning is different because the soul is meant to learn different lessons in each life. Someone who believes in "heaven" so to speak, will probably tell you that the meaning of life is to be a good person. Someone who doesn't believe in G-d might tell you that the meaning of life is to enjoy it and find ultimate happiness in some materialistic things...
-----
Live for this moment. This moment is your life...
Posted on Wednesday, June 7, 2006 12:33:37 AM

бля

вы все охуели

ночи короткие нынче

нада все успеть

а вы хуйней виртуальной занимаетесь
-----
"Весь день не спишь, всю ночь не ешь - ясно дело, устаешь!" (c).
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] All
Forums » Archive » Измена - что это? 
Copyright © 2021 Torontovka.com, All rights reserved