Page: 1 2 [3] 4 All
Posted on Sunday, September 4, 2005 4:19:00 PM

Got them for $45
Posted on Sunday, September 4, 2005 4:34:00 PM

Oбeзьянka,

А где ты их нашла? мы пытаемся найти да всё никак :(
Posted on Monday, September 5, 2005 2:21:00 AM

мля, все таки не удалось сходить...
народ уж переубедил, что типа безсмысленно платить полтинник, за то шоб ковбаситса где нит в углу комнаты, и где хер проберешся к сцене.
whoever went, please reassure me that i did the right thing
[ : )
Posted on Monday, September 5, 2005 11:53:00 AM

Было тесно и жарко что пиздец...

2 чяса в очереде простаяли, патом они всем начали сообщять что тот, кто без билетов не зайдёт... думал я что счас все себутся, нехера, все остались, значит все с билетами.

Зашли в клуиб где то в 2 чеса утра, как раз играли Бланк и Жонс, не плохо, но патом в 4 утра пришол армин и убил всех конкретно. Хорошо поиграл, как раз не прогрессивную хуйню, как надо.
Posted on Monday, September 5, 2005 12:57:00 PM

ах так значит :) ну ясно тогда
Posted on Monday, September 5, 2005 1:05:00 PM

I got the tickets from this HMV store downtown...

I know they were selling tickets for $65 at the door. THere were also these guys just selling tickets on the street. FIrst they started with $70, then 5 minutes later they said it's $80. One of my friends had no ticket so i went and i was like ok, how much. THey were like, $80. I'm like no way you were just saying it's $70. Then they're ok, $70. I pull my cash out and i only had $65 so i'm like, hmm i only have $65. They were like all right, since you're cute we'll give it to you but no ugly numbers like that after you. ;)) SO i got a ticket for my friend for $65 without having to wait in the line up for 2 hours.

We waited outside for 10 minutes and we were in. WE got there early though, 9:30pm. Music was sick right from the beginning but by the middle of the night it was PACKED!!!! HOlly shit. I've never seen so many people at the guv. THe tent outside was really cool. The Kool Haus was sick too.

I personally had the best time and don't regret spending this money. Saw lots of people i didn't see in ages.

Then we got invited to a private party at some sick condo roof top downtown and some dj was playing while we were chilling on the roof top drinking coctails and dancing. We left guv at about 8am, and i just got home now... I know it was 9:30am and one of my buddies called from the guv and said the party is still going on. NOt sure when it was over...

Anyway, i'm in a kinda zoombie vibe right now. ;) Took a shower and i'm gonna go sleep i guess. DOn't wanna go to work tomorrow.

ANyway, mumbled on for so long... Playa, i think you've missed out... Though on October 8th or something it's gonna be 9th anniversary of the guv. Some crazy dj's gonna be there. You should go... ;)

Good night everybody. ;)
Sorry for all the spelling mistakes... Can't blame me can you?
Posted on Monday, September 5, 2005 1:13:00 PM

fuk, sounds like fun
but see for me personally, if i went, it'd be a matter of time before all that pushing n shoving'd get to me
and i dont think i coulda had fun in that kinda environment
but hten again, i never know
anyway, u rest good, u sound like u need a nice n long sleep, so hit the hay
and we should go next time definitely :P
Posted on Monday, September 5, 2005 2:07:00 PM

"We waited outside for 10 minutes and we were in. WE got there early though, 9:30pm"...

не ну конечно в 9 чесов не кого не было в очереде... ну там не накого сматреть было... я пожалел что пропустил Маркуса Шулца, а так кроме бланк и жонс и Армина там некого наманого небыло...
Posted on Monday, September 5, 2005 3:58:00 PM

ДЕРГУНЧИКИ ХУЕВЫ
Posted on Monday, September 5, 2005 4:02:00 PM

It was awesome .......... A great way to finish the summer off.

Marcus Schultz was awesome... Started off a little slow but halfway through he picked it up and got the crowd going crazy

Blank & Jones were in my book, by far the best... Out of everyone.... Speechless..... I was right up front for their set and got an autographed pic too :).....

I missed John Digweed.... Main Room was fucking nuts, and Im not crazy about him anyway...

Van Buuren.... He was good.... But I was so dead after Blank and Jones that I didnt have the energy for him so left after an hour into his set.....

Overal the event was great. It was deffinetly cool to be walking through the dnb and jungle rooms (emphasis on walking)..... :)..........

The only thing I didnt like was the juice monkeys with their shirts off, walking around wipping their nasty sweat all over you... There was a shitload more of them, then on a regular saturday night....

Posted on Monday, September 5, 2005 4:21:00 PM

Oбeзьянka Posted - 5 September 2005 13:05
x
---Then we got invited to a private party at some sick condo roof top downtown and some dj was playing while we were chilling on the roof top drinking coctails and dancing. ...

Playa, i think you've missed out...-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget that Playa wouldn't have been invited to a private party, not unless he grows a pair of boobs and vagina anyway:)

Posted on Monday, September 5, 2005 8:52:00 PM

heh
damn straight :D
Posted on Monday, September 5, 2005 9:12:00 PM

"ДЕРГУНЧИКИ ХУЕВЫ"
lol
chuvak, ti ochevidno ne v tot topic zabrel
Posted on Tuesday, September 6, 2005 9:47:00 AM

playa - you're right, the pushing and shoving got annoying at times but i guess what can you expect from an event of that sort...

Oh i was so gone yesterday... I forgot to mention that when we got to the condo guess who we saw walking out of there? Belak from the Maple Leafs. Holly shit this guy is huge!!! So tall kinda looked like a beast ;) The funniest part was he was walking 2 of his dogs and they were the shiatsu kind a bit smaller. You know these little cute dogs. He looked funny with them. This huge guy with these little dogs. Of course my guy friends attacked him like idiots. Asked if he wanted to come up to our party. It actaully looked like he hesitated before saying no... A few guys took a picture with him on the camera phone. I personally felt bad for the guy being harassed that way but oh well.

InJeCtOr well, it all depends. I didn't feel like waiting in the line up for 2 hours, so i got there early and enjoyed the music and the crowd for a few hours before the party started. I guess it depends if you want to sit and relax for a bit before the evening kicks in or you wait in the lineup for 2 hours... By the way the kool haus played nice music when we got there so it wasn't bad at all.

Neobuzdani - definitely is a great way to finish the summer. I don't think i'm gonna go for a while now. Blank & Jones were the best in my opinion too. I was in the middle and i couldn't feel my feet after their performance...
Ah! The jungle room!!! Every time I had to walk through there i felt a bit nauseous. Actually i felt really nauseous. ;)

You repeated my point from before... Sweaty guys with their shirts off. That was really nasty.

BTW did you go to the cherry beach after party? We went to pick some people up from there right when we left guv and there was nothing down there. As we were ready to leave 3 cop cars pulled and asked if we were drinking. Everybody who was in the car all said no at the same time. ;) They were like, ok go home kids and so we headed to the condo.

Пончик - good point. But I’m sure playa would've still enjoyed the guv party. ;)

Edited by - Oбeзьянka on 9/6/2005 10:04:03 AM
Posted on Tuesday, September 6, 2005 3:33:00 PM

Oбезьянка,

спасибки, но мы с другом купили билеты возле гувернмента за $65 в 9:00пм

потом вернулись после 11:00пм простояли в очерди минут 10-15....... Мда the party was siiiick is right. Hot, damn hot. but it was good times. great musak.... :)))
Page: 1 2 [3] 4 All
Forums » Archive » Guv on Sat Sep4 
Copyright © 2021 Torontovka.com, All rights reserved