Форум Торонто - Torontovka.com
[Search] [Rules] [Register] [Login]
Forums » Archive » Clubbing Ads, in London 
Page: [1]
Posted on Thursday, September 6, 2001 8:09:00 PM

Hey Guys, I'm traveling in Europe right now, just wanted to share a couple of funny adds from the local Travel maggazine:

-Are you aged 18-30, slim build. into minimal techno, a recent uni graduate and into eco demonstrations and anti-capitalist politics? Then f**k off. I want a shit-thick 16-year-old bird with no opinions and massive tits. Reply to box 2309

-Were you the girl with braids, a blue T-shirt and platform trainers at Frontic last Friday? I was the guy curled up under the speaker stack. I meant to talk to you, but I was hullucinating and I thought you had a wolf's head and flippers. I'm OK now. Reply to box 3873

-The four hard house fans in Kilburn - particularly into retro hoover sounds. Turn your stereo down - some of us are trying to get some sleep.

-THAMES boat party. You were the cute blonde, pony-tailed girl in the short denim miniskirt, red polka dot panties dancing at the top of the stairs. I was sitting beneath the steps all night.. Thank you, thank you , thank you.

-Are you the tall dark haired guy in the black and silver Versace shirt I shagged in the Brixton Academy toilets three month ago without using birth control? Please write to me. There's nothing to worry about. It's just a b..., a b..., a b-rilliant PARTY! Yes, thats it... A party. Reply to box 3981

See you all, back in Canada.
Page: [1]
Forums » Archive » Clubbing Ads, in London 
Copyright © 2021 Torontovka.com, All rights reserved