Форум Торонто - Torontovka.com
[Search] [Rules] [Register] [Login]
Forums » Archive » мне нужен помощь! 
Page: [1]
Posted on Saturday, October 23, 2004 3:49:00 PM

Привет!

Хотя я по-Русский говорю, я только изучал в Университет, поетому я не так хорошо говорю, но я давно хотел познакомиться с Руссками людями в торонто. Мне надо по-Англиский говорить сейчас ;) :

A little about me: I'm a 24 year old half-Russian guy living and working (and studying) in Toronto.

I have so much Russian history in my family that I don't know about because my mother is Russian, but as her family was an emigre of the communist revolution during the 1920's, she never lived in Russia herself.

I have always felt a very long connection to Russia, despite never having been there or speaking it at all, so I decided to take it in University and learned in three years quite a bit about the language, culture and people (I became acquainted with quite a few Russians through the exchange program at my university).

I have since been to Moscow and Piter twice, and I wish I could go back more often. Now though, I really want to find out more about my family history and I think it would be amazing if I were to learn a little more about the Russian community here in Toronto.

My family name is Krasnov, and I think I had a fairly famous military ancestor- Peter Krasnov- who fought in the Bolshevik Revolution against the Communists, although I would love to be able to prove that somehow! ;)

Anyways, if anyone has any advice how I can become involved in the Russian Toronto Community, I would be SO appreciative!

You can either reply to this post or just send me an e-mail to: [email protected]

cпосибо!
Posted on Saturday, October 23, 2004 3:57:00 PM

Dude,

You've stumbled upon the hang out of the elite of the Russian community in Toronto. Just pay attention to the announcements on this web site and take part in the events advertised here. You are guaranteed acceptance as the prodigal son of our people.
Posted on Saturday, October 23, 2004 4:02:00 PM

In my own turn I must inform you that your relationship with Peter Krasnov is not a good conddition to be welcomed here because a lot of forum's participants are still bolsheviks in spite of the fact that they benefit from the capitalistic Canada.

Anyway, good luck.
Posted on Saturday, October 23, 2004 4:07:00 PM

russian elite. lol.
Posted on Saturday, October 23, 2004 5:29:00 PM

Власовцы на торонтовке
Posted on Saturday, October 23, 2004 5:37:00 PM

Leopold,

I'm so far separated from him that I have absolutely no feelings one way or the other. You could call me completely 'apolitical'. Like I said, I have many friends in Russia still who hold different political beliefs than me.

It's why I want to understand more about my heritage- because I literally have absolutely no idea about my roots- My grandfather and grandmother died when I was still a baby, and we almost completely lost touch with other Russian relatives (a lot of whom live in Australia now, but whom I never get to see).

By the way, Thanks for all the responses- I'll keep checking this board for stuff happening in Toronto!
Posted on Saturday, October 23, 2004 6:25:00 PM

Чёрный Орёл,

These hyperlinks will teach you the fundamental words and common expressions of Russian language used by most progressive part of our community. Good knowledge of them helps to express your wishes and emotions in short clear way.

http://www.awd.ru/dic.htm
http://www.awd.ru/poslovicy.htm
Posted on Saturday, October 23, 2004 6:38:00 PM

Pushrod,

Thanks for the links! I had no idea there were so many ways to express the word ебать !

просто здорово!

By the way, I've heard about Leningrad (груп, не город ;) )from my friends in Russia, and I've heard some of their stuff, so I'm kind of interested in hitting up the show in November.

If anyone here is going to that, it would be really cool if I could join some of you guys before/after for a drink - just let me know: [email protected] .

cheers
Posted on Saturday, October 23, 2004 7:59:00 PM

А я думала, что я знаю русский язык!

--
ту-лу-ла в мою голову надуло ла-ла
Posted on Saturday, October 23, 2004 8:05:00 PM

Lessons of the essential vocabulary to survive in Russia and Russian community. Must know for every Russian speaker.
Not taught in schools. E-mail for details :))
Posted on Saturday, October 23, 2004 8:06:00 PM

Posted on Sunday, October 24, 2004 3:07:00 AM

на хуя нам без хуя если с хуем до хуя
Page: [1]
Forums » Archive » мне нужен помощь! 
Copyright © 2021 Torontovka.com, All rights reserved