Форум Торонто - Torontovka.com
[Search] [Rules] [Register] [Login]
Forums » Archive » Cloning 
Page: [1]
Posted on Wednesday, August 8, 2001 2:04:00 AM

People are talking about abortion here. But there is an even more disturbing topic. Can a human being play god? Is cloning beneficial or destructive? Black or white? Good or evil? You decide!

O yeh, something I thought was so funny that I had to share it. Do you people know that they are going to clone a human being within a year? Do you know the name of one of the leaders of the organization doing it? His name is PANOS ZAVOS. CNN said so. What kind of a name for a new god is that!!!

:-))))))

Cheers
Posted on Wednesday, August 8, 2001 2:54:00 AM

If we can do it - we should. That's the only way the mankind will find out whether it's good or bad - not the pointless chatter.
Posted on Wednesday, August 8, 2001 7:55:00 PM

Somehow I find it hard to believe.
Otherwise I'm there would be religious trouble all over the place.
Posted on Wednesday, August 8, 2001 8:04:00 PM

The people who are going to do it are part of a very weird religious sect. They believe that humans come from aliens, and, if I am not mistaking, cloning is the only way for us (humans and aliens) to reunite.

Here is a link that can tell you more
http://www.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/europe/08/07/cloning/index.html
Posted on Thursday, August 9, 2001 12:35:00 AM

i think that cloning is unethical- it might be very beneficial for our society, in terms of new madicine and stuff like that- but the uniquness of mankind will dissapear forever.
And anothng thing, if we'll go head to head with the nature- we will loose, no matter what...
Page: [1]
Forums » Archive » Cloning 
Copyright © 2021 Torontovka.com, All rights reserved