Форум Торонто - Torontovka.com
[Search] [Rules] [Register] [Login]
Forums » Archive » Smoker Ignites Portable Toilet Explosion 
Page: [1]
Author Message
Joined: 9/10/2002
Posts: 7576
Posted on Thursday, July 15, 2004 11:17:00 AM
 
BLACKSVILLE, W.Va. (AP) - Warning: smoking in the toilet can be dangerous. A portable toilet exploded Tuesday after a man who was inside it lit a cigarette.

Emergency workers said the man was not severely injured and drove himself to Clay-Battelle Community Health Center. He was later transferred to Ruby Memorial Hospital. His name and condition were not available Wednesday.

The explosion, which occurred in Blacksville, resulted from a buildup of methane gas inside the portable toilet. The methane did not "take too kindly" to the lit cigarette, said a spokeswoman for Monongalia Emergency Medical Services.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20040715/D83R6J8O0.html
Joined: 9/10/2002
Posts: 7576
Posted on Thursday, July 15, 2004 11:18:00 AM
 
Сходив в туалет, посетители дадут свет Лондонскому музею науки
----------------------------------------------------------------
Испражнения посетителей скоро могут быть использованы для освещения Лондонского музея науки, так как его боссы рассматривают план утилизации отходов туалетов. Штат музея собирается производить электричество из всего того, что оставляют в унитазах посетители музея, передает Sky News.

Эксперты утверждают, что три миллиона гостей музея в год могут произвести 1530 киловатт-часов электроэнергии: этого количества достаточно для работы 15000 лампочек. .......


http://www.newsru.com/cinema/15jul2004/ooooooo.html
Joined: 3/17/2003
Posts: 16925
Posted on Thursday, July 15, 2004 11:19:00 AM
 
хахахахахахахахахахахаха

полуголый чувак валяется на земле весь в дерьме и обгорелой жопой
Page: [1]
Forums » Archive » Smoker Ignites Portable Toilet Explosion 
Copyright © 2020 Torontovka.com, All rights reserved