Форум Торонто - Torontovka.com
[Search] [Rules] [Register] [Login]
Forums » Archive » Second Chances 
Page: [1]
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2001 6:18:00 PM

What do you think about second chances between a guy and a girl? I don't mean break up after cheating event. In general would you give a second chance? If no, why????????????
Jdu otvetov :-)
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2001 6:36:00 PM

hi :)
well, it depends on the situation, if the person hurt your feelings, did something that is completely unforgivable, then there is no second chance, and even if you will give him/her the second chance, it won't be the same realtionship anymore- you loose the basic trust in this person, and there is no way back...
Posted on Monday, July 23, 2001 12:32:00 PM

Ya F ochen' ymnaya i xoroshaya tema!! molochinka:)
A vot nasche etogo ya tebe otvechu chto lytshe koneshno srazy vse zavyazivat' a to esli odin raz prostish' i dash' vtoroi shans to tot chelovek ktoromy eto prostilos' na pervii raz ob'yazatel'no povtorit ty zhe samyu oshibky v toi zhe samoi nadezhde chto eto prosyat a tot chelovek kotorii postil opyat' zhe ego prostit...koneshno esli emy eto sosevem ne nadoest' proshzhat' da prshzhat':),,,,a esli dazhe i prostit to s kazhdim razom chustva stanovyatsya vse xyzhe i xyzhe i plus' ko vsemy doveriya k cheloveky n achinaet propadat'......da v perivie dni vozvrata eto ne sovsem zametno no cherez nedel'ky tak eto tochno!
kak govoritsya...
Razbityu vazy ne skleish'!!!!...da i tresnytaya yzhe ne novaya, ne kachestvennaya i ne xoroshaya:)

Milashka*~
Posted on Tuesday, July 24, 2001 12:00:00 PM

I believe in a second chance. My own experience is a prove to that. If you break up with a person for whatever reason but both of you have feelings towards each other and already being broken up you realize that there are things you can sucrifice to be with the person and the person can give up some things in return, you should give each other second chance. In my case it's been working for three years and no regrets whatsoever.
Posted on Tuesday, July 24, 2001 2:27:00 PM

IRS: Thank you.
Chika: You see it does work out. Peolpe don't realize what they have until they lose it :P Therefore give second chances!!!!!!
Page: [1]
Forums » Archive » Second Chances 
Copyright © 2020 Torontovka.com, All rights reserved