Форум Торонто - Torontovka.com
[Search] [Rules] [Register] [Login]
Forums » Archive » When will it end:((( 
Page: 1 2 [3] All
Posted on Wednesday, March 6, 2002 10:25:00 PM

Pereigrivaete rebiata :((( Tema dlia mnogix bol'naia...
(Y menia tam roditeli ostalis' i sestrenka officer v armii, tak chto yg prostite za grybost'. O nix dymaiu postoiano. )

Edited by - Medvegonok on 3/6/2002 10:27:32 PM
Posted on Wednesday, March 6, 2002 10:29:00 PM

Богохульники!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted on Wednesday, March 6, 2002 10:38:00 PM

Медвежонок, вовсе никакой игры, я имела в виду, что эти двое никогда не договорятся. На твоем месте я бы тоже переживала, попробуй их вытащить....Лучше там не будет, в ближайшие сто лет.
Posted on Wednesday, March 6, 2002 10:56:00 PM

Pitaius', no poka sestra v armii i roditeli rabotaiut (mama vrach-laborant, otez enginer. Tipichno ? :))) ix ochen' tjagelo podniat'... blin :(((((
Posted on Wednesday, March 6, 2002 11:02:00 PM

Дико это звучит - сестра в армии. Ужас. Неисповедимы пути ГОсподни. Надеюсь, что все у тебя будет хорошо.
Posted on Thursday, March 7, 2002 11:13:00 AM

Медвежонок, мы же не смеемся над тем что там происходит. Дискотека, которую взорвали в Дельфинариуме была в десяти минутах езды от моего дома. Моя мама живет на Сдерот Ерушалаим в Яффо, улица паралельная ей называется Яфет, там уже арабы, туда даже автобусы сейчас не ходят. Если всерьез задуматься над прошлыми жизнями и о том что все получают то что заслуживают возникает много вопросов. Мне лично многое непонятно, извини что я взял то что происходит в Израиле как пример, но именно на таких примерах живых, болезненных и грустных можно говорить про судьбу, свободу выбора, предопределенность итд.
Я специально взял этот пример, чтобы показать кажущуюся абсурдность многого о чем пишут в книгах по эзотерике.
Posted on Thursday, March 7, 2002 9:21:00 PM

Hamlet! A ia kak raz gil riadom s Efet, i znau mnogih arabov ottyda, hoziaev shvarmi i drugih. Tam est arabi-hristiane, eti normalnie, a vot maloletki-musulmane, eto da. No vzroslie arabi pomnu ih sami razgoniali, tak kak business padaet, evrei ne hodiat v restorani i prochee! Eh, raberedili vi dushu mne, nadoela eta typaia kanadskaia gizn, nado ehat, idti v miluim, vot tam -gizn!
Posted on Friday, March 8, 2002 11:05:00 AM

Бинго,
То что было раньше давно уже в прошлом, сейчас туда вообще евреи не ходят.
Надеюсь что ты шутишь про канадскую жизнь, я например по Израилю вообще не скучаю, точнее по моей жизни там, разве что по погоде, да и то в феврале.
Posted on Tuesday, March 12, 2002 7:45:00 AM

Ay ya yay:(
http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/meast/03/12/mideast/index.html
Posted on Tuesday, March 12, 2002 8:56:00 AM

Subaru-Fuji removed Israel from its
]complimentary world map that they gave to their customers with
purchase.
]Yes, in Fuji stores abroad you receive the world map without Israel!!!
]
]It is most likely done to entice Arab customers. It is a very
dangerous
]precedent - it looks like an indication that Arab calls for boycott of
]Israel start bearing fruits. Many Israelis today called for boycott of
]all
]Fuji products - film, cameras, batteries, etc., (see readers responses
]in
]today's Yediot Aharonot). Luckily - there are alternatives:
]
]film - Kodak, Agfa, cameras - Nikon, Olympus,
]Samsung, Canon etc.
]Also Subaru Cars.
Posted on Tuesday, March 12, 2002 9:15:00 AM

Malish,

The incident you are talking about, has happen about a year ago, since then the incident has been resolved.

The calendar was printed in Lebanon, and the state of Israel was eliminated during the printing process (isn't that ironic). Since than Fuji has expressed it's appologies to the State of Israel, and the incident has been resolved.

Anyone interested in that, can read more on that on the internet, the story has been widely covered, in numerous publications.
Posted on Tuesday, March 12, 2002 9:17:00 AM

А раньше Израиль был на картах? Хм..надо сходить посмотреть.
Posted on Tuesday, March 12, 2002 9:28:00 AM

Cunlaga, did you read the article above?
Posted on Tuesday, March 12, 2002 9:56:00 AM

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT PROVIDED BY A REPRESENTATIVE OF SUBARU MOTORS:

It has come to my attention that a false rumor is being spread through the Internet concerning the relationship of the manufacturer of Subaru vehicles with the State of Israel. The rumor is that the manufacturer of Subaru vehicles, Fuji Heavy Industries, has published a map that omits Israel. This rumor is totally false.

The fact is that there are very strong ties between the manufacturer of Subaru vehicles and the State of Israel. When the Arab boycott was very active, Fuji Heavy Industries was a leading Japanese company in refusing to honor the boycott. Subaru vehicles have been one of the top selling cars in Israel for many, many years. Fuji Heavy Industries has always considered Israel to be an important market for Subaru sales.

Unfortunately, there are several Japanese companies that bear the name “Fuji”. However, there is no relationship whatsoever between Fuji Heavy Industries (the Subaru manufacturer) and these other companies. I understand that the “Fuji” in question may be the Fuji Film Company, and that they state that the mistake was caused by a subcontractor. In any case, neither Fuji Film nor its subcontractor has any relationship to Fuji Heavy Industries.

I request that you spread the word to your members that the rumor concerning Subaru omitting Israel from a map is totally false. It is wrong for a long-time friend of Israel to suffer any consequences, through lost sales or otherwise, as a result of this false rumor.

Thank you,
Phil Lustbader
Vice President, Operations and Dealer Relations
Subaru of New England
Posted on Tuesday, March 12, 2002 10:04:00 AM

Masha,
I read you article, and I would agree with it, would I read it about 3-4 month ago. Since than Fuji film, has recalled those callendars printed by a third party, and formally appolagized.

Though I do agree that any publication that ommits the state of israel is offencive. I was discussted about a map on the Muslem Association Board (In my school) that ommited the State of Israel myself. (And placed my Birth city St. Petersbutrg, in Siberia, but thats besides the point)
Page: 1 2 [3] All
Forums » Archive » When will it end:((( 
Copyright © 2020 Torontovka.com, All rights reserved