Форум Торонто - Torontovka.com
[Search] [Rules] [Register] [Login]
Forums » Archive » When will it end:((( 
Page: [1] 2 3 All
Posted on Wednesday, March 6, 2002 2:01:00 PM

http://www.jpost.com/Editions/2002/03/06/News/News.44647.html
Posted on Wednesday, March 6, 2002 2:31:00 PM

Можно подумать, такое не творится по всему миру..
Posted on Wednesday, March 6, 2002 3:26:00 PM

It is sad, but it will end when all people on both sides that want to fight will die. Palestinians and other arabs basicly asking the rest of the world to kill them, I think the war has been declared on Israel and Israel should act accordingly.
By the way Ma/\bIIII an off topic question about past lifes:
Do you think that this girl have done something that bad in her past life that she deserves to live without a mother now? Also according to karma laws did her mother deserved to die ? How the whole thing works out ? Her mother deserved to die because she did something, girl deserves to suffer because she did something and palestinian that killed her did this out of his free choice ? Or may be he did this because he is the arm of God and will be punished by the same arm of God eventually ? This is the kind of stuff I have trouble to understand in all past lifes theories.
Posted on Wednesday, March 6, 2002 3:37:00 PM

с другой стороны, нельзя не соласиться, что не для всех понятие смерти, воспринимается как что то плохое....например, можно ли считать наказанием попадание в рай? :) (для верующих людей)
в христианстве, считается огромным грехом покончить жизнь самоубийством....ну а если же бог распорядился так, что бы ты попал в рай преждевременно, тоесть прожив совсем немного? для кого то это будет самым желанным.........эта девочка с другой стороны, не совершив каких то значительных грехов (или не совершив их ваабще), до сего момента, возможно лишившись матери, была наказана за то, что совершит в будущем..........это вопрос веры....и в понятии что такое смерть, и что лежит за ней.....

(лично я человек не верующий, и вышесказанное было просто попыткой посмотерть на идею со стороны религиозного человека)
Posted on Wednesday, March 6, 2002 3:41:00 PM

You understand there is no right and wrong, good or bad...the fact that the girl will be raised without a mother is not bad per se....because, both the mother and the girl chose that experience....the girl might have chosen that life for herself in order to learn to "love thy enemy" as an example....

I believe that even the same event can be carry a different theme to it....you are asking karma related questions, whether the mother "killed somebody in past life and gets her payback in this life"....I don't think that is how it always work...
For example, you know how babies sometime come into this life and die soon after....they might have realised they are will not be able to accomplish their life goals in the circumstances they placed themselves into. Another explaination may be (as this is often the case) the soul ends its cycle in human form...it had simply accomplished everything it set itself to accomplish:)
Sometimes it can be a deffiniate "put yourself in my shoes" type of experience....one life the soul is born Nazi another life it is born into a Jewish family...

The warning is as always not to become cynical, even thought understanding that everything has a purpose
Posted on Wednesday, March 6, 2002 4:00:00 PM

Forgive me but it seems to me that you are just repeating ideas of others that you like while I'm trying to see the logic behind all this. There is a huge difference between just reading something and critical reading. You have to ask questions all the time and not to accept ideas and then try to fit them into reality.
I hope this is constructive critisism, I'm writing this to you because I used to fall in this kind of traps before. You read something, you love it, you think its great, you scream about it all the time, you want others to share it and then years later you realize that what you choosed to be your bible is just a nice theory. Have you ever asked yourself, what if most I beleive in is not true ???
Before I can proceed to the step:
"Its not always works this way"
I have to undertand how exactly it works this way. In this particular example is it clear to you how does it work or you just trust God to know the reasons ?
Posted on Wednesday, March 6, 2002 4:07:00 PM

Just one simple question.
Did this palestinian kill her mother out of free choice or not ?
If yes then the girl obviously did not deserve it.
If no why he will be punished for it.
Do you see the contradiction ?????????
Posted on Wednesday, March 6, 2002 4:14:00 PM

Hamlet, I am not repeating nobody's ideas, even though I read and listen a lot and often see whether that makes sense to me or not.....that way I may adopt ideas that I can assimilate to

My way of learning about life is via analogy.....I see that everything that happens in my life has a reason, I really see it....btw, I did not say I "learn" from everything that happens, or that I "don't repeat the same mistakes"....maybe I choose to experience what I am again and again until I would not to anymore....,
that is how I look at Universe in large, by analogy. Have you heard the phrase: "Know yourself and You'll know the whole Universe" or "every little particle is like a hologram, contains the information of the whole World"....

I think you are trying to fit everything into one template of how things work, and I tried to show you that it does not always work this way....
Death as a transformation means many things...
"Don't be affraid that you'll die, beware you'll never start living"...
Death as I understand it, is just a phenomenon, a transformation of forms...I am more concerned with life....and tried to explain how life of a girl and a mother would change
Posted on Wednesday, March 6, 2002 4:20:00 PM

Innocent people die every day in Israel. (Not only there, but topic was about Palestinian conflict). So, you are saying they choose to die???? Are you crazy??? Hundreds of people sitting in restaurants or bases because they want to die, because (as Ma/\bIIII put) they might have realised they are will not be able to accomplish their life goals in the circumstances they placed themselves into????????

By the way, did you see eyes of that girl? If you did not, take a look again.
Posted on Wednesday, March 6, 2002 4:22:00 PM

My advice: stop smoking dope and get back on earth.
Posted on Wednesday, March 6, 2002 4:22:00 PM

To answer your question:
I don't think anything happens without free will of anyone...even when a person chooses to do nothing, that is his/her choice.....

I love to use nature as an analogy, in nature, everything is balanced, sometimes animals allow others to eat them, or older trees choose to die, allowing younger trees to grow...

In human world, everything is interconnected in similar ways (na tonkom urovne)...however, the choices are not always oriented towards "betterment" of the world.....But World finds its balance through cause and effect...which is in fact the law of karma.....
But what I am trying to say is that the girl did not necessarily chose a role of "victim" she just chose to experience a certain side of who she is.
Posted on Wednesday, March 6, 2002 4:28:00 PM

Everybody have some idea of how world is built and of course we try to fit everything that happened in our model but I'm personally first looking for a LOGIC, may be its a man's thing.

I agree with what you just said but what about specific question that I've just asked ? If we assume that we understand something we have to be able to answer specific questions. You've studied math right ? If theory doesn't work for some particular case the theory is wrong !!!
But please forget about everything now and just try to answer the question in my last post.

Posted on Wednesday, March 6, 2002 4:29:00 PM

Prosto Tak,
I did not kill the mother of this girl....avoid the drama.....
Everything happens for the reason.....I believe that war can't be ended with war (destruction through destruction)...but through love and understanding....
Analogy: virus attacks human body...the body is driven by love/harmonization....it puts its forces into harmonizing the body back to normal loving condition, where heart loves liver and liver loves heart (force=energy, energy is not good or bad as it is, it depends on the intent it is used for, i.e. black magic vs. white magic, same energy)....

Yes, the girl chose to live the life she does, and I put this article on the site, because I chose to show, what you chose to see and understand that there is nothing worse than looking at a crying child.
Posted on Wednesday, March 6, 2002 4:32:00 PM

To answer your last post, interesting that we think in a similiar way, nature is my favorite analogy too.
But you wrote a lot again, and its too general again, be specific. Was it free choice or not ?
Posted on Wednesday, March 6, 2002 4:35:00 PM

Hamlet, human punishment is not a true meaning of punishment?
Are you saying that if it was not his choice why would he be punished?

I am saying that it is always a free choice (often times on the subconcious level)...
There is no punishment ever;))) There is always a law of cause and effect (sometimes it can be seen right away, sometimes within period of time, i.e. lives)....I forgot to walk my dog this morning, the dog peed on the carpet....is that a punishment? maybe it is a lesson? maybe it is a lesson that dog is a living being, that needs love and affection, maybe it is a realization what responsibility really means:)

Define punishment:)
Page: [1] 2 3 All
Forums » Archive » When will it end:((( 
Copyright © 2020 Torontovka.com, All rights reserved